“A bunch of paradoxes”
Union of vintages
Light and pleasure, this wine is fruity, fresh and alive. It is delicious with the food consumed daily. His balance allows an all-out agreement. Its dense fragrance will satisfy many palates. It is a wine for the thirsty.
Les 7 Sens
- Vintage Manual harvesting, sorting
- Winemaking Sulfur winemaking in small doses and aging for 12 months in barrels
- Operating temperature 5 - 7 °C
- Aging time until 5 years
- Indication of sweetness 2 / 10
- Sautéed black pudding with apples.
- Chili con carne.
- Lobster fritters.
- Indian cuisine.
- Mixed salad.